Inside her knitted sanctuary
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

The inside of the shop had a rustic theme to it, small models of tractors and old cars lining the shelves on the walls. It was a clothing store, but it was clothing that was meant for farmers and ranchers, heavy-duty stuff. She would surely take some with her wherever she went...she had put one of the coats over herself and had found it to be very warm indeed. Most of the items were coats or sweaters, the coats wool-lined and sweaters as soft as her own fur.

There were racks of clothing everywhere and she went around them, leading the way toward the back room that she had been sleeping in. It had a door to it, that room did, along with the front door having a lock as well. It was a relief, the locks...she did get afraid some nights, when she spent too many nights alone out in the city alone. It was only at night, though, and only if she heard noises that she became a little afraid. She nosed the door to the back room open. She already had a few blankets but she needed a couple more just in case she did end up staying in the city. If she had the pups here, she would need many blankets.

She had thought long and hard about going back to the pack and rejoining everyone there. She had so many friends and relatives there. But she wouldn't be on good terms with Savina or Anu...and that was something that was important, too. She was still very angry with them for kicking her out and not helping her out, despite the fact that they were all supposed to be a big family. She'd done one thing wrong, had made a mistake. But they couldn't stop dwelling on it. And she was clean now. She couldn't go back to that pack without being the leader there. It was her pack.

She was worried about her pups, too. What if she did something wrong or did something Savina didn't like? Would she try and take her pups from her? She couldn't risk anything happening to them; that was why it was better to go somewhere else. "I don't want to come home, Urma. It's not my home any more." She admitted. "I didn't think it would be so hard to come back...I thought I could do it. But I'm not ready and I don't think they are either. I want everything to be stable by the time the pups are born, to live in a stable place. And I don't want them to be affected by what I did in the past...for anyone to dislike them or treat them differently because I'm their mother." She looked down toward her belly. "Not for a while now...sometime in mid to late September"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread