[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... r/mine.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Watching the male move inside Faler's eyes trailed after him and inside the door, ears turning a low grumble sounded in her chest. This is great, she has to ask him for help even though she is just accepting his help. The tanned female felt a strange feeling rise in her, maybe she was angry because they had the ability to do things she couldn't. They, the strange two legged ones were able to do things so simple when for her, a normal wolf it was hard and dangerous. For the first time in a long time Faler Cerber felt intimated.

Moving slowly her black claws clicked lightly with the mud and water hitting the floor, slowly poking her head inside the wide open door Faler's bright eye glanced around the house before settling on Haephastus. Letting a small sigh escape her chest her tanned body moved back outside for a moment, shacking her coat out the water was quickly thrown from her dark,damp, and muddy coat. ' This sucks.' Slowly walking back inside the house her ears fanned forward towards the male's voice, blinking for a moment her own smooth voice struggled to get the thanks right."I, um thanks you didn't have to let me inside and all cause my coat's all wet and shit." Red and blue eyes moved to the blankets, and with the most basic urge her tanned body moved slowly to the pile. Dropping down Faler started to rub on the blankets, simliar to the way a dog would. Rolling around for a second Faler laid down on her stomach faceing the male before she spoke.
"You live here alone?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread