thread title missing
[html]
Ears thrust forward, listening to the younger female speak, and as she did Haephastus noted a familiar name in her words. Xeris, the woman that he had met just a day or so ago, who had been kind enough to explain bits of the lands to him. Smiling just a bit, Haephastus gave a nod of his head as she finished speaking. "I've had the pleasure of meeting Miss Xeris." He admitted quietly, remembering their conversation well. "She told me about some of the other packs around here." Now that he thought about it, he'd had more conversations over the past few days than he had in months and he was finding that it was a nice change of pace.

"This Anya and Ty.." He began quietly, "I haven't met them yet, but I would like to." He smiled, deciding that it would be best for him to meet as many of the other members of Phoenix Valley that he could. He would always be the strange one, the one that didn't seem to fit in quite right, and he could accept that, but he didn't want to feel like a stranger in his own home. He didn't want the other members of the pack staring from afar, wondering who he was and why he was there. He'd make it a point to seek them all out, perhaps, if they might welcome a short time with company. "Do you think they would be interested?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread