[html]
Haephastus, as he dug through his bag of belongings, wondered for a moment if the woman actually had wanted to come in and warm herself. He had heard her claws on the wood, though they were hesitant and moved in the opposite direction, back out the door. Grabbing the old worn lighter, Haephastus turned to peer over his shoulder for only a moment, where he spied her out the door, shaking off her coat. He had to wonder if he seemed unbecoming or frightened her, but the sight of her shaking the water away from her body reassured him that he was doing fine. Standing upright and moving away from the back, just as she came back into the cabin, the foreign man moved to the fire place, dropping to seat himself in front of it, but not without offering the woman a smile first.

"I don't mind." He assured her, turning away from her to face the fire, despite wanting to hide his scar ravaged back. Getting her dry and warm was more important to him than the questions his scars might bring forth and the memories that would come with those questions. It took him only a moment to get the small fire started, treating it with care until it finally began to grown. Satisfied, and already feeling it's warmth, he turned himself back around to face her, setting the lighter aside. "I do." He admitted, nodding his head. "I haven't been around here for long though, just a few days." He had been tempted to ask her if it was hard for her, living in this place without being able to shift, but she seemed like the independent type. He wasn't sure how she would take the question. "Have you been here long?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread