Return of innocence
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table6.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Short!

The boy had an idea of that friends could be trusted. Those emotional lavender eyes stayed on his new friend for what seemed to be a long while, thinking what kind of reply he could create to avoid the question. He had never told Alexey who had done it. He had not seen the guilty creature in action, but Conor knew his father’s scent too well. It was indeed a sore object, but Conor was investigating and experiencing what it was to be a normal person. Trust was something too that should be worked on. Friends told each other, did they not? Ares Chance did not seem to have the most awesome parents in the world either, so this classified information could be safe in his hands. Right? The boy swallowed loudly, and decided to let Ares in on the secret. “It was my daddy that did it. My daddy is not a nice persons and he are hurting small things.” Small things included little Conor. He, more than anyone else in the pack, had gotten to experience Haku’s cruelty, both mentally and a bit physically, though he had never bled heavily from Haku’s hits.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread