Adventure awaits!
[html]

Alexey was a nice person to bump into, because she was cozy and she smelled nice, almost as nice as mommy. And Emwe always got to hug her if he wanted to, he liked that. He liked hugs a lot, they were among his favourite things, but right now his very favorite thing was moles. Because they were so cool and he had never eaten one before Coli gave one to him and it was amazing! Alexey wanted to know, so he would tell her. He had many stories to tell because he was such an adventurer. I was on my own and was going to starve to death and then the Coli came and said lots of weird things and we walked a little bit and then she caught a mole like BOOM! It was just from the ground! And did you know she looks just like daddy, but daddy and me have things between our legs and she doesn't so she's a girl. His story was amazing, and hopefully Alexey would see that too.

And I met a big brown hairy Moo, and it was kind of scary but very weird and it didn't say anything even though I was polite and nice. At this, his face changed to a little disappointed one, but his wagging tail gave it away. All in all, he'd been greatly entertained by that encounter.

Table by Sace/Hemming. Thanks! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread