nothing endures but change
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... itable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He nodded as she spoke, and quickly offered his hand if she should need anything. As the chief of the tribe, it was the least he could do. It was his responsibility to see to it that this tribe worked, and if he did not care for its members, it would rot and die. And they were all his family now, whether they wanted to or not.

"I'll believe that. Look, if you need anything at all, don't be afraid to call. I helped out Tayui and I will help you as well, if you want it. We have stores of food in the stables, both fish and meat, so you won't have to worry about hunting unless you want to."

Silently, he wondered for a moment about these Aston girls and their fatherless litters, but he would save that question for another time. She was tired, obviously, and especially since he didn't know her well, he would not pry into that immediately. When she indirectly asked whether she had caused trouble by being absent, he automatically made a sound as if to dismiss the question entirely. If her absence had caused trouble? What a strange thing to ask. She'd brought them pups, and she should be proud. The rest of the tribe would be, when they heard. And Honoré and Tayui both would be once they heard the good news. Noir and her siblings would have someone to spend their time with as well. There were no cons to this happening, and it put a wide grin on his face.

"It is your right to give birth in privacy if you wish."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread