Bad News is Good News
[html]

WC:300+

Geneva's instant choice to keep a look out for Naniko was reassuring. Naniko would always mean so much to the members of Crimson Dreams. She had lead them, been a friend to them, had her children there. He would give anything to have the old Naniko back home. He had grown up with her around, hell she had been around longer then his adoptive parents where. She stayed and was a constant in his life when no one else, except for Savina and purhaps Anu. Growing up without a proper family, with no living relatives , it made you realize just how important your pack was. He had been born to two loners , in the middle of a valley and had spent most of his pup hood with just him and his folks. It wasn't until they had been attacked that he discovered the world of packs. It really was a wonderful system, everyone looking out for each other.

Geneva's words where wise and right. He knew deep down that one day he'd find someone who would be loyal to him. Someone he could spoil, love, and protect. There just had to be! "I know, someday." He reassured himself. Her news was expected, the usually some good some bad flow of the pack lands. With the mention of inferni he chuckled a little, "I think we all have had our troubles with inferni." As for her own love life he was pleasantly surprised that his ex pack mate was having such luck. Not that she wasn't beautiful or anything, he just was happy and surprised to hear it. "Well then!" His once off mood was now brighter, his eyes shining with approval. "Well slow can be good, I suppose I rushed some parts of love. I seem to just want a family too much to be patient with the idea." He nodded his own agreement to his statement. "May I ask for the name of the lucky man?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread