white is the new black
[html]
You can see her whenever it rains

From Rome to New Orleans dancing on the graves
___ Enthusiastically, Tayui embraced the male, giving him a good pat and a wide smile. She stepped back, nodding, and chuckling to herself quietly. She shook her head, stepping back to give Pilot room. It was indeed wonderful to see him again after so much time had elapsed. She just hoped that she had not forgotten anything he had taught her. Because of this, she had written everything down as she could remember, and studied it as often as possible. In between writing her History of Bleeding Souls, always keeping an eye out for Fatin's puppies when the other female was not, and conferring with Fatin every other minute, she had found that free time was nothing more than a fleeting memory. There was always something to do, but she would not have it any other way.
___ "I've been doing well; Jaded Shadows is thriving, and it's wonderful to see all the puppies now. I've been quite busy, but... it's wonderful." She shook her head, smiling quietly to herself as she recalled the way her days went about: in a sort of chaotic organization of events, wolves, thoughts, and words. So much went on every day, from being harassed by Bandit (who had become more scarce since she had seen Pilot last), other times when time was spent greeting old acquaintances, and making new ones. It was hectic, but wonderful. It was stressful at times, and the most relaxing thing in the world, and it was everything to Tayui. Her heart swelled up with pride every time she thought of how the Shadows' lands were doing, how the members were thriving, and how she was so much happier now.
___ "And Storm? I hear you've some puppies now, too," she said with a chuckle. She knew exactly what that was like.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread