I know he'll say that he's in love
[html]
ooc

Now she was really interested in meeting Jefferson. Geneva was a kind-tempered wolf, and she wanted to see what kind of a male had caught the attention of her past packmate. She didn't really know why Geneva had left in the first place, to go over to Phoenix Valley...but maybe, like Naniko, she had her own reasons for leaving that no one really needed to know about. Naniko wasn't expecting to go back to Crimson Dreams, but when would the rest of the pack find out about that? She hadn't told anyone that she wasn't coming back at all, just that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. But it was probably better if she just didn't mess around, and made a decision. She would do so soon.

"I'm glad you think so--I'm excited about them, too. I do hope that my other children are all right with them, but it's their choice if they're not. They have to learn how the world is, and that they won't have their mother around them forever. It would be kind of sad if they did...if I had to always be there for every litter, until adulthood."She shook her head. The offer of a safe place to live was one that she took to heart, and she turned her head to look at the other female. "Thank you, Geneva. They act like they want me back, but at the same time I still feel like I'm being accused of something every time I look into Anu's eyes. It doesn't feel right and I really don't think it's safe. I don't want to be bossed around by my past subordinate, either...to have her over me. I would like to start over, to start fresh. Maybe Phoenix Valley is the place for that. I've only been there a few times, though..can you describe it for me more?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread