sing happy things
[html]
WC: 300+

The knight nodded as Gotham repeated back the word. It was always a good feeling when you taught a pup a new word. Gotham seemed to be a little mor cautious then Amata as a first impression. His cream sister would have ran up and been sniffing at the sword by now, he was probably a little wiser for it though. Best not to stick you nose in everything without thinking. Raising the silver weapon he placed it back into the leather sheath. With the black pup's motion to the guitar Jazper simply smiled and patted the ground beside him. Crossing his legs he said gently, "Why don't you come over here and I'll show you." The yellow tinted guitar was placed over his lap, much like the sword had been.

"This is called a guitar. It makes music if you know how to play it." Carefully he plucked each string individually, allowing the unique pitches to echo within the hollow wooden instrument. "You can play the stings separately." He played a simple song, moving his fingers up and down the strings to crate new sounds. "Or, you can play what's called a chord, Chords are usually used in songs, so when you want to sing along." He started to play all the stings with one swift up and down movement with his hand, the other moving up and down the threats. His voice sang a small part of a song:

" I'm gonna be here for ya baby
And I'll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard
I wanna sleep with you forever
And I Wanna die in your arms
In a cabin my a meadow where the wild bees swarm

And I'm gonna love you
Like nobody loves you
and I'll earn your trust makin' Memories of us"

Stopping he rested he arms across the top of the guitar. "Does that answer your question lad?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread