Are you like me?
[html]

Sam stopped her excited jumping and sat down at the border with her tail curled around her paws. She hadn't smelt people like her father since she had seen her father. Had her desision to be with the wolves been a rash one? No, she thought quickly, they were easy prey and the huntress loved to hunt upon them. So easily they were tricked and taken down. Her blood lust only went to the wolves, not the dogs no, her father had always been good to her, he'd just been a fool.

Her nostril flared as she caught the scent of an approaching contact. Her grin grew in size and her tail thumped the ground with more excitment. Gold eyes flicked over the area, pretending to not know where the scent was coming from. In all actuallity Samantha knew where it was coming from. Her ears perked when he came into her line of vision. Of course being new she knew little about pack rivalries.

When he had finally come close enough to speak to her she let a delicate female smile take over her features, much softer then the excited childish grin. His question was simple and cold, it either meant that was his personality or he didn't like what she presented. "I came because I smelt people like me." She said it with childish hope. Inside she was curious, but she had to hold the sweet childish mask for the sake of the hunt. Even if she wanted to drop it only for a second. Her gold eyes flicked over the male before her and her laid her ears back and let her big gold eyes open wider. "I haven't done anything to upset have I?" Not that I really care, she thought with a widows sneer. Though she had to admit he was a handsome male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread