our flesh & blood has found me in your arms.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Samael would never die, in his own mind, like some mortal creature bound to life only as long as one’s body remained moving. His soul would go on, remaining in existence until the end of time, until the earth was swallowed up in a sea of fire and the dead walked the earth again. He recalled being cast from heaven to the cold darkness below, illuminated only by the Light of the Morning Star—their eternal, everlasting savior. On withered, torn black wings he would obtain the dark skies crimson with smoke and flame, reigning over a burning kingdom of blood and bone. And yet that Prince of Darkness held his face away, hiding the tears that spilled down his sandy cheeks at the thought of this one woman’s demise. “I love you, Mother,” he repeated, his words laden with emotion and adoration, sorrow noticeably tingeing each syllable. She promised she’d stay, but words were nothing more than words and promises hollow, unless her soul was truly bound to this place, unable to ever leave his side again. Pink tongue licked away his tears and one clawed hand followed, wiping his own cheeks to remove the hateful, wretched signs of mortality and frailty. Teeth clenched tight, grazing the edge of his tongue until again the metallic taste of blood flowed quietly into his mouth.

Her embrace was comforting and he succumbed to it, lying against her and allowing her to gently stroke his back to alleviate his sorrow. Desire was constant, but it had taken on a vaguely more innocent tone as conversation had deviated, distracting him from his own lust with his mind on other things. It only faintly shone through as he nuzzled her throat softly, reveling in the physical contact between the two coyotes. The crying faded away and his body stilled, but nails dug into the sand one on hand—the other holding his mother close to his body. Grit sunk into the quick of his fingers, but he didn’t care as long as Kaena was at his side. He would follow her to the ends of the earth and to hell and back if she wished for it. And now that she had returned, she’d once again obtained one of her most loyal followers, if she so wanted him by her side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread