In the spiders web
[html]

Sam put on that pretty grin while he dished out a nasty remark. With her lovely grin and soft gold eyes she responded. "Nope, if I was I wouldn't be here..." A slyness almost pulled onto her lips, but before it could fully settle she giggle to stop it. This one was already proving different from the others, no less stupid most likely, but different. The widow peeked her head from under neath the well formed mask. Could he be her next prey? Sam seriously doubted this one would stand still long enough, or for that matter enjoy the blood. When would she next get to taste it? It had been so long since she had last seen something bleed, scream, or die with little hope.

"Hello pack member! From the way you approached me I guess your of high rank?" Standing on big paws and a body larger then any regualur german shepherd, Sam looked as much the wolf she was. Her mother had not thought she looked wolf enough, but it didn't matter what the dead thought since their opinion was next to the earth worms and dirt. "I'm sorry if I spooked you any. I'm Samantha, Sam works." She gave him her first name rather then her last. He was strange, did she smelt a tint of violence? Her heart pounded with excitment. There was nothing prettier then the sight of blood and death, except maybe having someone help you do it? Behind the mask was deadly, before it was only smiles and giggles, no clues were bared to the inner torments.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread