Play the game
[html]

A stranger's voice cut through his harmonic peace of mind as he lay there, but his scent had given his approach away by miles. He should, perhaps, have considered the male a threat, or at least have been concerned about such a scenario, but Emwe was untroubled as always. His pampered way of life did not include hostilities, fights or mean things. The meanest thing he'd ever seen was when Cercelee had ordered his mother to go away, but he didn't like thinking about that. Because he sort of liked Cercelee, even if she was strange and looked a lot like his aunt Mew. Actually, when he opened his eyes, so did the male in front of him! Wow! Maybe it was something about being around here or something. Still, the young male refused to take in the impressions on bloodlines and inherited looks. Something about his father made him not want to think about that, but he'd rather not think about his father either, so he'd settled on never finding out. Staring at the male, Emwe was dumbfounded for a while by all the similarities, but there was something about the way he looked that wasn't entirely right, either. And he smelled funny. Even at this age, Emwe had never met anyone outside Dahlia de Mai and his "Uncle Ly". finally finding his courage to speak, he squinted up and sideways towards the form of the male, still laying with his tummy up and exposed. I haven't... I like the sun. It's warm and nice. Hesitating, Emwe shot his silvery gaze to the skies again, before continuing, though uncertain whether his statement would go down well. He'd just recently developed his skill in politeness. You look a lot like the Rosea, and my aunt, too. But then again.. not really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread