nothing endures but change
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _raven.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I'm good with either way! :]

Spirit guide. Her niece had spoken about that, but the concept had been brushed off as childhood banter. Something that her daft sister had told the children about, like she had when they were younger. Don’t you see, she’s right there? Aurèle had laughed and left her behind. Our aunt died, stupid! You must be crazy! Now, though, Aurèle knew why her sister had come here. She grunted, and her eyes finally turned back to the red wolf. Though she looked annoyed (and my, was she an expert at that), it was not entirely at her leader. His suggestion was as silly as any; even he seemed amused by the idea.
     “The bird doesn’t talk,” she said flatly. “He hasn’t made any noise since he started following me.” And, as if to prove this point, the bird flew to another closer branch. Even though he did this, and even though he was regarding the red wolf curiously, no sound came from him. Lifting both brows while half-shutting her lids, the white wolf shot a sideways look at her superior. “So he’s supposed to guide me? To what, exactly?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread