set things right
[html]

Nah Smile and figured we could wrap this up 300+

Savina hadn't realized what a project she was taking on by accepting the male before her into the pack. She had assumed that perhaps he would have some misconceptions, but nothing so great as this. She was still a little angry at him, but a lot of that anger was now redirected onto Tokyo. How could a mother treat her own pups so badly? How could she strike them and starve them, simply because of how they looked? Perhaps the woman had been raped, but that still was no excuse. Haven had looked so much like Conri, and yet he had been loved just the same as the rest of his siblings. Pups couldn't help what they had been created from, they were innocent creatures. That woman truly was deranged.

As Ares spoke again, she looked down at him with a sad frown. In moments like this she could see the unfortunate pup that had been abused. The woman sighed heavily. "I don't know Ares, but she must have some very serious problems. Maybe it's impossible for her to really love anyone but herself. To harm your own pups goes against every instinct in a mother's body. I would rather die than ever bring harm to my children. I don't know why you had to have a mother like that, but I am sorry for you." It was a sincere statement. She was sorry for him. No one should have had to live their youngest days in such a state. It was really surprising that he wasn't more damaged.

She felt that this conversation should probably end soon. Ares had a lot to think about and absorb and she should be returning to check in on Amata. Emerald eyes looked back to the new Worm of the pack. "I'm not commanding this, because a forced apology means nothing. But if you find it in your heart, I would suggest apologizing to Amata." It may not undo the damage that had already been done, but it would be better than doing nothing. She didn't want her daughter to be afraid of any of her packmates.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread