i don't know what i want, but i know what i don't
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... seside.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:144px;">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... ckgrou.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
OOC: ::Word Count:: 300+

Urma watched the stranger before her with a sense of amazement, as if she were watching a rare bird flutter its wings only inches from her face. The markings on the female lured the white wolf's gaze in, but she tried not to seem prying as she tried to take in the novelty of it all. She remembered feeling the same when she had first met Pilot, surprised at his piercing and the way none of that seemed to be anything new. Maybe the differences between Europe and her home here were not just about the wolves' attitude towards newcomers. Either way, the dark female's appearance kept Urma spellbound. She listened to the explanation, and gave a silent nod in agreement, before saying, "Working in the library would probably be something he would do," she explained softly, glad to know that Skoll's death hadn't been an incident of a nature to radically change Lubomir.

Urma's ears kept tightly pressed to her head at the hastiness with which the conversation seemed to end. Although she knew nothing about the impressive female before her, Cwmfen's words offered her a possibility of lengthening the time in which she could keep her company. Trying not to sound invasive, Urma spoke on a meek voice, following the dark female dutifully. "Well, like you said, you could tell Lubomir that I looked for him, whenever you see him. He'll know where to find me nonetheless." Urma paused uncomfortably, in a sense feeling odd for asking what she was about to ask. "If you wouldn't mind... Maybe I could join you hunting? Together we'd be able to tackle bigger game." She hoped that didn't sound as if she was implying that Cwmfen could by no means hunt anything other than rabbits by herself. She inwardly cursed herself for feeling so clumsy around the awing female.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread