Return of innocence
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table6.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

What if Ares would tell everyone and Haku would find out and know that it was Conor that had revealed this? The lilac eyed boy was quite certain that his father knew who it was that had discovered and stolen the fox. The fox was living together with Conor and Alexey after all, so it was not hard to figure out. Conor had also left a trace of scent behind, and his father was far from a fool despite being very mean and evil and angry. His daddy was a lot of things, but most mean things and not so many nice things. It was sad, because Cambria had a fun father (Conor had slept over and met the family, it was a good family). He wanted a good and kind family like his cousins had. It was sad. ”My daddy is Haku Soul, and I am Conor Soul, but I am not mean like he is.” the boy squeaked, giving Ares his name a second time. ”Please don’t tell, because if my daddy finds out he will eat me, and I don’t want to die.” the boy added sadly, all of a sudden on the verge of tears. He really did not want to die.

The older boy talked about his mommy, and Conor curled into a ball in pure fear. This mommy of Ares lived in Dahlia and now Dahlia was so much scarier because there was a mean woman there too. He wanted Ares to fight his mother and chase her away so that he would never have to meet her at all! ”He is hases blues eyes and looks like me, but not all like me, just a bit bigger. And he is very larger and has scary things on him.” His father was nearly always in his secui form lately, and he was more scarred than any other wolf that Conor had ever seen. A scary man!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread