plastic smile to match your style [p]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

320 words.

Well, those were not the words she had expected Tokyo to throw at her, but they were better than the only alternative that Princess could think of. Probably Tokyo did not know that there was something wrong with Princess if she wasn't saying anything right away, so the girl took that as a good sign, and one that meant that she should be compliant and not give any hints about the predicament she had found herself in. In a way, the multi-hued girl had been hoping that her mother might have realized that something was wrong. It would have meant that the older woman cared enough to notice such a thing, and it could have strengthened their relationship to discuss what was on her mind. That is, if she had wanted their relationship to get better. Princess did not want that. She didn't know exactly what she did want, but she didn't want to be closer to Tokyo, at all.

Truth be told, Princess did not have the slightest idea of where puppies came from or how they were made. All that she knew was what she had heard in passing from Tokyo when she was much younger and her mother was openly bitter about the situation with Raphael, Champ, and the unwanted puppies that had resulted from the encounter and awful incident. Princess knew that her mother did not particularly appreciate puppies, so whatever made them happen must be something to be warned about, judging by the serious expression adorning her mother's usually beautiful face and their history dating back to her birth. "I don't really know anything about that. I only know the little bit that you told me when I was really little, about my dad," she added tentatively, nervous to even be mentioning Raphael in front of her mother. surely such a thing could not end well, since Tokyo most obviously hated Princess's father so completely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread