Exodus 22
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
lawllll, and kk i'll pick like july 28! 340 words.

Well, whether or not Tokyo had desired company, it looked like company had found her. This was supposed to be a coyote pack, but this canine sort of looked like a wolf. A quick examination of the scent confirmed that yeah, he was definitely a member of this place and not just a visitor. Just a wolf-ish looking coyote, then? She was inclined to believe that because she expected coyotes here, and thus he should be one. When he came closer and she had a better grasp on how large he was Tokyo decided that he totally had to at least be half wolf, no coyote she had ever met was that big. He was pleasant enough on the eyes, and so she decided not to be too terribly offended by his presence. Didn't look to aggressive, either, even though he was challenging her very recent acquisition.

"Well that's a shame, I don't really have anything to offer." She said casually, with a sort of teasing, lazy-drawl. Clearly the logic that followed from her sentence was that she didn't have to pay, not that she didn't get to take the skull. In fact, her fingers tightened on the old piece of worn bone. Now that it was under dispute, she wanted it even more. At first it had just been a curiosity, strange and weird and gross and something to show people back home, but now it was something she wasn't supposed to have. Which of course also transformed it into something she had to have anyway.

Her cool blue gaze, which had previously been meeting the odd red one, dropped to the skull in her hand. She twisted it round, gazing into the face of some mysterious, unknown canine of indeterminable species. A lock of her golden-brown bangs fell down over her eyes, and she reflexively tucked it back behind up behind her ear. "You've got so many here anyway, surely you won't miss just one." The purr of words was her best and prettiest sort of attempt at coercion.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread