and don't forget to breathe.
[html]

WC: 500
It already is. <3 Sorry I am ever-so-slow!

Giving in to impulse and passion had always been at the core of the monarch's skewed philosophy. He had not been born into this world, excreted from a female's loins in an amniotic sludge, like all of the earth's other less-worthy inhabitants. He had been placed here. He had been created, an adult in his prime, his mind a clean slate and his charms many, bathed in the light of the sun from whence he came. It had never occurred to him to search for the past that had been erased from his memory. Clearly there had been nothing of importance before Jacquez Trouillefou came into existence. With an unwavering confidence and delusions of grandeur, seduction had come naturally to him. Parallel to Kaena's own beliefs, morality was never an issue when pleasure was involved...

He felt her lean legs tremble against his touch, and the involuntary reaction inflamed his desire, his need for her. In his narcissistic, egotistical, classic Jacquez ways, he knew that his very being was so magnetically irresistible that this dangerous woman was rendered helpless and malleable beneath him. Even dripping wet, in a dank cave, trapped by the sheets of rain - he was still more handsome and charismatic than any other man alive, and he could seduce anyone! Bridling with selfish pleasure, he exhaled his hot breath against her tattered ear, an undercurrent of a moan escaping as her experienced fangs teased along his jawline, slipping to squeeze against the throbbing pulse of his throat. He brushed his hips against hers, pushing her to graze against the cold stone of the cave wall, even as her hand explored his hard-muscled body. The dominance game was well-played, delicate in its balance. Neither canine chose a role of submission, but both expertly danced to the same tango.

Kaena's smoky voice purred, so close to him that he could feel the tendrils of her breath escaping against his wet nose. His fingers flexed, cupping the attractive curve of her pelvis, crawling upwards through her monochromatic fur to the arch of her ribcage, to the soft flesh atop it. His hand brushed the supple roundness of her breast, grasping it for a moment, letting his hand dance away to the small of her back, slipping lower to rub her thigh. He wanted to feel her all over, eager in his own exploration, inhaling her scent as he fondled the Lykoi matriarch, reading her raised scars with the pads of his fingers like a blind man. "I assure you, it is worth it. I would be happy to show you what I mean," he crooned playfully, his rising need adding an urgent tightness to his tone. Dark eyes boring into her single gold-fire orb, the madman's tongue snaked out, licking the crescent scar on her cheekbone. He was fascinated by the signatures of fangs and claws and blades that decorated her body, and undeniably turned on by her unorthodox appearance. She was an exotic beauty drenched in sin, and he must have her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread