things like that drive me out of my mind
[html]

My apologies for the wait! I honestly forgot about needing to post here. ^^; 318 words.

I am just a shipwreck upon your shore

Vigilante was beginning to feel as though his life was taking no direction so far in this pack of misfits he had joined. Unfortunately, he did not know how to go about fixing up his life and had taken to wandering outside of the pack lands in hopes of finding something to entice him into an active lifestyle. He hadn't become lazy, just. . . Inactive. His hopes for a "normal" life were going nowhere. He had no mate, no family, no real house or den, and no co-rank as of yet. He was basically doing nothing except exist and try unsuccessfully to flirt and make a few friends. In a way, he supposed that this is what minor depression felt like.

It wasn't as if he did not want to do something with his life. In fact, he had very recently done something he found worthwhile, and he hoped that the woman he had saved from herself would agree. But what was one little action against a currently stagnant life? It was an improvement on how he had been living his life, but he was back to wandering, coming up close to the large lake curiously. This was not an ares he had been to before, but it was nice. The view was exceptional, and it seemed as though he was not going to be alone all day, after all. The white woman held the scent of a pack, though it was not one he recognized.

He stood a few feet away from her, looking at the water for a few moments before turning his head so that he could address her properly. In the time that he had been standing there, he had unknowingly fallen into a similar stance as hers, leaning against a tree with one leg crossed over the other one, arms folded against his chest. "Come here often?" he inquired with his normal doggish smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread