runaway on a leash
[html]
[/html]Beppe was trying to visualize the Yawrah river trailing upwards to a lake, but his mental map of the territories was so empty and vague that he had trouble picturing it at all. He hadn't even visited the Storm territory, and decided that sometime soon he would wander over there. Unlike the state of affairs with Inferni, there didn't seem to be any tension between Clouded Tears and Storm. Though, Icarus was young and often time conflict wasn't something one could pick up on until later in life. Anyways, he didn't seem guilty being here and Beppe could only assume that no one had told him not to be.

"Oh?" the boy lifted an eyebrow and peered at the puppy, nodding. "This is the only lake I have seen so far... But I will see others one day, perhaps I will find that one which the Yawrah comes from." He smiled and, with Icarus' agreement, began to walk towards the lake. The other's eagerness pleased him and he tried to step briskly and keep a bounce in his step.

"Good! We will catch a big plump one, even though they all are to be a little scrawny in the winter." Hunger hadn't been haunting the wolf before, but now the thought of rabbit made his stomach yearn a little. Truth be told, he hadn't chased a rabbit for fun for a long time, perhaps even since he had left Italy. The underbrush here was a little trickier to run through and he had stumbled many times before, but with a new friend he would certainly find quite a bit more fun in it than when he was hunting on his own.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread