Contem[p]lations
OOC: I'm going to forego a table and just do this. it'll be short, but that's okay. Big Grin We'll just wrap this up.

IC:

Mew looked so sad after hearing Hanna's recent happenings. The woman didn't like seeing that expression on her niece's face. Like any older adult family member, she only wanted happiness for her Mew. Despite that she'd barely been a good aunt, let alone a mother figure for the white woman, she felt a strong motherly feeling for her. Hanna would not leave her. As Hanna was Mew's last relative besides Haku, so was Mew Hanna's (at least as far as she knew). The dark femme didn't know where her sister had gone any more than Mew did, which saddened Hanna.

Of course I'm not leaving permanently, dear. No, I'm traveling south. How far south, I'm not sure, but it'll be past Halifax. But it won't be outside the boundaries of Souls. Perhaps the tribe down there? She'd not heard of the name of the pack, but that was her plan. She'd met Catherine and thought she'd see if she could find her again.

Messages In This Thread