Watch the World Pass by
[html]
The male, though he'd spent many hours waiting for night to pass and morning to come, hadn't bothered to think at all of what he would say. There were to many questions that had been left unanswered, to many things that he'd missed in his time away from home and, even then, home wasn't home anymore. The note that he'd left for Naniko had been vague, little detail and little reason, and Conri wasn't even sure if she'd made anyone else aware of it. Had they gone looking for him? The Alpha soon showed himself and the red male broke away from his thoughts, bringing jade eyes up to stare at him. For a brief moment he could see that he wasn't recognized, though it was moment that was short lived.

"I am." He spoke quietly, his voice riddled with something like disbelief. He hadn't ever thought he'd see Clouded Tears again. Now, now that he was here in front of the Alpha, now that someone knew that he was alive, what was he to say? "I didn't want to just show up on the borders one day like all is well." He stated quietly, head tilting downward to stare at the ground a moment. "I couldn't just do that, not since I've been gone so long." I couldn't do that to her. Maybe she'd moved on by now. Perhaps she'd found someone else and was living a happy life. Showing up would only bring back painful memories, he was certain, and he didn't want to push that on her, though he knew he couldn't stay hidden forever. "Have things changed much?" There were to many specific questions to ask, it would've taken days. Really, all he wanted was a summary, something to keep in his mind now that he was home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread