Calling on Blue Skies
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:300+

The lake was so beautiful at this time of year. The fresh breeze pushing the top of the water and gently rocking it back and forth, back and forth. The high whistling from the different birds that flew overhead, the new chicks of spring finally flying around like masters of the air. The sun warmed his dark coat and the skin hiding underneath. It felt so nice to be out here with company. It was the perfect day. He sat back and watched Anu with his shoulders slumped in a relaxed position. Jazper knew Anu to be a very compassionate woman when it can to nature and silently pressed her on when she finally stuck the wiggling worm on the hook. His anticipation grew and he watched her body move, shoulder rolling backwards in motion with the rod, the flinging motion forward and the sound of the fishing line flying forward.

The sharp sound of fishing like moving against the plastic loops was quickly followed but the plop of it hitting the surface of water. He looked out searching for the bobbing red floating sphere that would mark the place of the bait. Her words brought his attention back to the boat, where the marker bobbed happily just a couple feet from the boat. His arm reached to scratch the top of his head as he chuckled lightly, "I guess it's a good thing we're in the center of the lake." His smile beamed as he reassured the wolfess, "No need to wo.." His word was cut off but the sound of his fishing line being put into motion. Quickly he yanked the rod in hopes of hooking the fish permanently and began to turn the small handle in a circular motion. "I've got one!" He explained in an excited call. He pulled back on the force of the fish as he reeled quickly and forcefully until the fish was visible beside the boat. "Pass me the net." He ordered, excitement still coating his voice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread