borderline crazy
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Shuffling along and concentrating on what seemed to be a small figure in the distance Adonis paused. His body remained stoic and still, only moving again as he breathed out heavily and snorted with irritation. Damned woman made so much noise and cause what might've been a snack to run away! Grunting Adonis wheeled around to face the female, frowning slightly at her anxious movements and demanding tone. Large feet turned the male around to face her as brows furrowed in irritation and tail flicked with curiousity. "Hush." He purred rather calmly and strode horizontally across from her, taunting her by not stepping over the border. He paused opposite her and stepped back in a bowing sort of motion while motioning to the ground. "I have yet to tresspass, Hoss." A large grin plastered itself upon devilishly handsome features and the obsidian brute rose to his full height again. "I would advise you lower your voice, I am not used to a female being so," He paused and considered the proper wording for such an occasion. Personally he was not interested in fighting tonight, he had to go back to Avarice eventually. "So, bold." He concluded.

Ruby visionaries turned their attention down over her curvy figure and he shuffled another step forwards, still not allowing himself to step over the border. "Surely such a personality does not match to one with such a form." The male side-stepped, expecting the female to follow suit and match his movements like any other good border patrol would. He observed her movements, intrigued by the sinewy muscle that clung to her bones. "Much softer words should be falling from those lips, not these brash and masculine barks." He lifted a large paw to motion to her and then chuckled as he stepped back from the border side-ways and continued parallel to it. He was still hungry, so their little conversation would not keep him from getting his evening snack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread