Contem[p]lations
[html]
Sure! I'm going to ninja-start a thread in AW with Mew coming to talk to Hanna if that's allright, and we can maintain this thread as long as we can be bothered, or something?
Word count: 347

A wave of relief washed ove rher as Hanna proclaimed wanting to settle with the tribe in the south. She knew nothing about them, but that could mean two things; either they had done nothing wrong, or they were avoiding everyone else on purpose. But, she knew through the grapevine that others had been in contact with the leader down there, and that was hardly the tactic of one trying to avoid attention. So, she had concluded that they were either neutral, or friendly, unlike their neighbors to the north. Smiling, she nodded at her aunt, happy to learn that she had already found a place she considered making a home.

........"Not too far away then, auntie, I'm glad. Maybe I can come visit you when you're settled in?"

........If the tribe was friendly as she suspected, her aunt would have no trouble gaining admittance to their ranks. She was a skilled medic and a highly intelligent female, one who collected all sorts of information and knew how to use it. Ever since childhood Mew had been interested and amazed at this female's seemingly endless storage of skills and knowledge. She was an addition to any pack, that much was certain.

Table by Sace/Hemming. Thanks! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread