under construction.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">
I fail T-T words 247

I have lost the will to change

Blinking, red eyes looked at the male wolf who spoke his invitation to Leroy. The strange smell still lingered in the room and it was easily drawn into his lungs, the scent wasn't overpowering but the smell seemed to make his throat itch. Ears fanned forward while his ruby eyes looked at the bean bag chair the coyote mix pushed forward, giving a slight nod Leroy's patterned body stepped quietly into the shop. Looking around the inside of the building for a moment Leroy noted the different kinda of tools, some he knew but others were very unfamiliar to him. "Hit?" Lowering himself into the strange but soft chiar that seemed to suck him in, thinking for a second he wouldn't mind having one of these back at the house. Resting his elbows on his knees Leroy glanced at the simple item in Anselm's hands, Leroy hasn't seen somthign like thay before.

Leroy wasn't a dog that used drugs or any kind or feel goods often besides alchol here and there,his first run in with drugs was against his own will. Whatever this is has his attention," Leroy, what is that excatly?" Reaching out his clawed out with his name, Leroy grinned slightly as his nose breathed in that strange but alluring scent again. The male seemed fine in his book, Leroy himself didn't really care what one was: coyote, wolf, dog, mix it doesn't matter to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread