we'd be so fantastical
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Kicking his one foot up to cross over his ankle Adonis leaned back further, squinting his eyes to watch as Faolin approached him. A critical brow lifted as the female did a sort of dance, swaying her hips to and fro as though she were aware of his temptation. A slight wave of concern washed over him as he sat upright once she fell to her knees. The movement looked somewhat painful and he lifted large paws to brace her by the arms. Something was not right and he felt his stomach lurch slightly as she traced her fingers along his chest. "Avar-" He was cut off as she shoved his chest and he unlocked his ankles to bent his knees upwards opposite both sides of her body. Ears rotated backwards as he observed the female, and narrowed his visionaries. In one swift movement and with an unintentional growl Adonis sat upright again, grasping her biceps firmly but not hard enough to bruise her. "We'll do it, when I say we do it." The male growled, pulling the female to his chest as he rolled over and pushed her back into the sand with another vibrating purr.

Kneeling over her he traced his nose up her stomach and between her fur-covered breasts, allowing his leathery wet nares to smooth up the side of her neck right to the inside of her ear. His breathing was slightly on the heavy side, and he watched the female a moment later, waiting for that sudden look of fear to diminish. A smug smirk creased scarred lips and the male chuckled lightly, lightening the intense mood. He tsked at her and lolled his tongue alongside her neck, massaging large paws over her shoulders while nipping at her ear. "What is it you were hoping for?" He purred into her fur, running a hand from her hairline back over her skull, allowing his thick fingers to part strands of hair. "What is it you want from me, Avarice?" Snaking strong arms beneath the female he lifted her back off the beach, nuzzling his face into her furry chest. An oversized paw craddled a shoulderblade each, fingertips overlapping behind her back as he listened to her raging heartbeat beneath her skin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread