I know he'll say that he's in love
[html]

She had been a good leader before everything had happened, before her sudden downfall. It was good to hear it coming from someone outside of the pack. She didn't know how much of Crimson Dreams was still willing to make amends with her or what...but it was Savina and Anu that really mattered, the ones who would have been accepting her into the pack. She couldn't face either of them, and that meant that she couldn't come back. She believed that they would never apologize to her for what had happened, believing everything to be fully and completely Naniko's fault.

She was glad to hear that Geneva had found the same sort of feeling with Jefferson, that she could follow him like that. "Everyone is worthy of love" She commented, nodding her head. Everyone deserved that opportunity, to love and be loved in return. She'd thought that she'd had that kind of relationship with Conri, back in their prime.

The silver wolf's next words were long and very complicated, and Naniko frowned slightly as she listened. It would take a lot of thought for her to make complete sense of what exactly had gone on...but that all was in the past now. After everything that Anu had said to her about letting Conri see his own children, and then this was happening behind her back the whole entire time. A lot of things made more sense now. "She was distant...she was distancing herself from me because of a decision I made. It's not your fault..and when we were together in the beginning those times were wonderful. She was wonderful. She changed....and I changed. We all changed. I'm glad that you can say these things to me with honesty, not knowing my reaction to them. It is a brave thing, the thing that a leader would do, I think. You'll make a good leader, Geneva. I look forward to the day when we will run alongside each other as packmates once again."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread