``like a bird [she] /flies/ *away*
[html]
WC:500+

OOC: Hehe...Jaz is a wimpy manthing.

He have scoffed at her question. Her scare him, no! However, it did seem to appear that way. "No." He said in a defensive tone. "You just caught me off guard that's all." The last time Jazper had been scared was when he was fighting off a wild lone wolf that wanted to eat a puppy version of Mati alive! There was no way that a girl had scared him! Still, with Ghita disheartened from his sudden 'fear' he felt his ears slowly fold back. Maybe he should explain why he wanted to protect the pack? "Ghita, I want to tell you something." He tok a deep breath before it all came spilling out, "When I was little I had no siblings, it was just mum, dad and I. One day a group of coyotes attacked us and they killed both of my parents." He looked out to the ocean, trying to focus beyond the large mass. "I was to small to help but now I'm huge and dad always told me a Knight protects the ones in need. I know some might not need my protection but I'm still here if they do."

Quickly he changed the subject to the lighter side of shifting. "I can explain how it feels, what to think about and then you can try. We can try together. Savina and Ehno can shift so I'm sure you can!" He didn't know if it would help at all but it was wort a try, right? If Ghita could shift then she would fit in better in Crimson Dreams and be happier. His hopes of making her happier where cut short as her horror at his earlier words took their turn on the girl. Her desperation followed by her touch shocked him into being still and silent. Just suddenly as her touch had came it was gone and her cold words left marks just as vivid as the paw prints in the sand. His heart leaped once more as he moved in front of the Marino girl. "Don't go. I'm sorry." He pleaded as he nuzzled her. "I'm sorry." He said in a soft whisper. He didn't want her to go.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread