under construction.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... -arrow.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:290px; background-position:top center; background-color:#080706; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#E8E7E5; line-height:16px">
@$%&Ah--so this male had yet to meet his sweet friend, Mary. He still seemed receptive to the idea of something new, however, and Anselm would sleep no worse knowing he may have "corrupted" this fellow (hardly, for the black and white husky was clearly old enough to make his own choices--nevermind the fact that the plant was relatively benign). "Anselm," he said first, extending his own hand for a good shake as he passed the bowl smoothly into his other. An explanation was in order before he handed off the prized substance.

@$%&"This is a pipe. Here, there's a small hole on this side," he explained, pointing with one black nail at the carb. "You hold the lighter..." he said, flicking the flint demonstratively and depressing the valve for the gas to flow, allowing a small flame to grow and flicker "...here," he said, pointing to the top of the bowl. "You inhale until smoke fills the chamber, then take your finger off the hole so you can suck it all in. You want it to go deep in your lungs, but you don't want so much that you start coughing. It helps if you just inhale what feels comfortable, then breathe fresh air in deep on 'top,' so to speak." A lot of folks didn't get high their first time, though not for lack of trying--they just didn't have the technique down. Anselm was hoping to bypass this step.

@$%&"Anyway, the plant is marijuana. Pot. I dunno; heard it called a million and one things. It's less sloppy than alcohol, if you drink, and the effects wear off in a couple of hours with no hangover, just a gentle transition back to reality... not that your head will go spinning, anyway." A grin--it really was the perfect drug. "Want to try?" he offered again, holding it out in the palm of his hands for Leroy to try, if the idea tickled his fancy at all.

Me too! D:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread