The Green Corn Ceremony
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She didn't know what to make of the two who had not followed tribal customs. Noir was understandable to her; she still considered her to be a pup of the pack despite her growing size, one to be excused. She shot the younger female a sympathetic look--before the next tribal meeting she would visit Noir to try and instruct her on tribal ways. Ember was still learning herself, but she could pass on whatever she knew to the younger tribesmember.

She picked up a handful of sand from the ground, tossing it over onto the fire. When Dawali began to play his flute she took that as a cue and broke her serious stature to walk over to Noir. "Are you still staying with your mother, Noir? I was wondering if I might come over sometime to share knowlege--maybe before the next tribe meeting. I only know what Dawali has told me, but maybe it'd be helpful to ya. Only if you want, though." She spoke quietly, trying to mask her words beneath the sounds of music. "For now, we could just get something to eat, and dance." She watched as another wolf began to do just that and began to clap her hands in a rhythm to the dancer's swift movements.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread