With or without you
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was horrible with pups. She tried to think of a way to explain herself; all of this seemed so natural to her that she wasn't used to having to explain it to someone who didn't know about it. She wanted to teach Noir the ways of the tribe, but she couldn't even teach Gotham about the well? She sighed and frowned in frustration, trying to find the right words. She could explain things to adults, but when it came to younger ones she had trouble finding the right words.

"There's water down there, if you dig a big enough hole. The humans left the hole and the bucket in there when they died, so we use it now. It's good, but I wonder if it'll freeze in winter-time. Do you have wells in Crimson Dreams?" She asked. His reaction to her name made her smile and her tail wagged slowly back and forth as she spoke. "I saw Amata a few weeks ago, she came up to see Noir and Oceane. I taught her about speaking with animals."

She knelt back down to pick up her nails and the bottom of her sheathed sword scraped the ground. She didn't normally take it off, but it would be alright to do so for a few minutes so that she could get things picked up. She wanted to spend some time with Gotham, but she didn't want anyone else to stumble upon and step on these nails. She unclipped the sword sheath from her belt, laying it down on the ground beside her and starting to pick the nails up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread