the simplest things
[html]
ooc

Asariel was happy that Lysander wasn't put out by her slapping his arm or acting angry; obviously he'd understood that she was just joking. Her giggles and fits of laughter had finally subsided, and now a feeling of calm and serenity washed over her. She smiled, blissfully happy to be in Lysander's company. It had put her exhausted mind to rest...it hadn't gotten much of that lately. She'd been so wrapped up in thoughts of this man, and now that he was here, right in front of her...she didn't know what to do.

He was here, right now. And Asariel didn't know what to say. How typical of her. She frowned when he spoke of himself as mean; she didn't agree with that at all. "I don't think you're mean at all, Lysander. She said quietly, "I think you're just covering up for something. Perhaps you don't want others to see what a nice, charming guy you are," her tone was soft, gentle. Her mood was a bit down suddenly; but it soon uplifted when her companion mentioned the meeting. A smile graced her face and she chuckled.

"Yes, it most certainly is more eventful." He mentioned Ty and she couldn't help but break out in a smile and laugh a little bit. She knew it was wrong, that they shouldn't make fun of poor Ty after all he'd helped her with. But it was all done in good spirits anyway. "Oh, no worries. I was actually waiting for you to show up, in all honesty. That's why I left him as soon as you showed up." She beamed and just automatically hugged him; Asariel was borderline touchy feel-y, but not quite. She just believed there was nothing wrong with public affection. She wondered what they could do to pass the time -- so far nothing was coming to mind. His voice was distracting to her for some reason and she was a bit confused suddenly. Why was his voice distracting? It shouldn't be. He was just her friend, nothing more.

Right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread