Look for signs of you just to feel it again
[html]

It was like meeting someone for the first time, almost. She had never had anyone close to her come back...not yet. Iskata had, that one time, but she'd ended up scaring Naniko...it hadn't been a happy time. This was a happy time. She just didn't know what to say to him. She was too surprised to be angry, or upset. Even if she wasn't that surprised, she wasn't sure if she could ever feel those things toward him. Anger... They had always fit together so well, that she could only remember being angry with him once or twice. And they'd gotten past that.

"I...I don't know what to say. I thought I would never see you again" It was a start, at least. "I missed you--so much. I can't believe that you're standing here, right in front of me. And your leg--I wish...I could have helped you. Whenever it was that it happened. I've been keeping pretty busy here, with the Apothecary things...if it pains you, I can give you medicine" How could she tell him that she wasn't mad at him? She wasn't sure how to say it. "Come inside"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread