Look for signs of you just to feel it again
[html]
Conri knew that he couldn't just show up and expect everything to be fine and dandy again, but that didn't mean he couldn't hope that it would be. In the time that he'd been traveling away from his brother he had been able to think things over. What if she had moved on? What if she was with someone else and had a family now? It would hurt, yes, he couldn't imagine finding her with someone else. He would've been happy for her though, glad to see her doing well for herself. If she wasn't there? Well, he would have traveled even longer to go and find her, though he had hoped beyond all things that she hadn't left and gone looking for him. He couldn't imagine losing her to his brother.

Her words made him frown and he leaned forward a bit to get a better look at her leg, shaking his head very slowly a moment. It was odd really, the first time that they had met she'd been injured and now that he was back, she was again. "I'm glad you didn't come looking for me further than that. It would have been dangerous." It was obvious that he wasn't angry that she didn't search to the ends of the earth to find him. He would've rather been kept captive forever, without her, than to know that she had put herself in danger to find him.

"I didn't know if things had changed for you. If you wanted me to stay now that I'm back..so I wanted to ask you." His words were cut short by her next ones. She wanted him to stay, to stay with her, and in that moment everything broke. Tears, hot and burning, streamed from his eyes at that moment, and her turned himself toward her, burying his head in her neck. "I missed you so much Nani..I missed you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread