I Saw the Future Whirling Around
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The howl that was coming so strongly from his sibling was so filled with pained emotions that he felt his heart begin to tear at the seams. It might not all have been due to him, but a good chunk of it was. Knowing he was one of the causes for her howling in such a way made the boy want to retch. Why did he always have to screw everything up? No matter what he did, things just seemed to turn to ash in his hands. He couldn't even preserve the most important relationship in his life. He had been acting selfishly and it had come back to slap Mati in the face. Would she ever be able to forgive him? Haven wasn't sure if he were worthy of her forgiveness, even if it was given.

The hybrid watched his sister nervously, watched her curled up form with her head down. It was almost too much when she must have heard his movement and her face shot up. In the moonlight he thought he caught the light of tears on her brown cheeks and it was just another hot poker in his side and the grimace on his face deepened. She stood up and was silent and only after a few moments did he realized that he was downwind and she would not be able to catch his scent. Despite that though, he heard his name called out in question.

"Y-yes...it's me..." Haven's voice was full of shame, as if even admitting who he was was such a shameful thing. That's certainly how it felt. He took a tentative step towards her, but then stopped again. Even though he hadn't heard distaste in her tone he still didn't know if she actually wanted to see him or not. There was no confidence in him at all. He fit the role of Omega much better than that of a Knight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread