start to take control, show a little soul
[html]
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF WHAT WAS SACRED
IF THERE WAS I'M SURE WE'D BREAK IT

She seemed not half as taken as he was. Perhaps it was because she was not desperately clinging to a dream that offered a pleasant change. It was right, he longed for the older woman that looked so much like him that it was only correct that they were family. He waited patiently for this amazing fact to come to her, but after a while he realized that it might not happen at all. She somewhat admitted resemblance and mentioned that they had the same eyes, but her smile did not seem as sincere and excited as he wanted it to be. The boy stood still in his tracks for a few more moments before he dared to take a few steps closer to the woman. Why did she not share his excitement and amazement? Conor was still a mere child and he could not always see the different perspectives on things.

Did she not realize how special that was? Or, were there several wolves with purple eyes running around in Crimson Dreams? ”We’re the same, I look like you and you look like me.” the boy said, reaching out for the woman a second time. He wanted her to realize, wanted her to see. His eyes had not yet left the woman, and he was not sure if he could move his gaze even if he wanted to. What was she doing? What was painting? Who were her parents and what her name was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread