surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away
[html]

Dumbness is part of a balanced breakfast! Annnnd this is short and nastaaay because I am crunched for time.

I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep.
I'm in too far, I'm in too deep.
But you, I can't believe you're gone.
You were the first; you'll be the last.

Geneva turned to look over her shoulder. Her brows were quirked in curiosity, as her mind raced, trying to place the voice that had uttered the cheerful "hello." If she did not know any better, she would have said it was Sankor calling out to her. The two toned Dahlian male had always been friendly and open. She wanted to think it was him, but she knew that he had been gone from these lands for quite some time. When her eyes settled on a lighter colored male, there was a brief flicker of disappointment on her face before she smoothed it into a welcoming smile. She wanted so badly to see her friend, but it wasn't bad to come across another friendly face.

There was a brightness in his face that lit his features, something internal and good from within. Her smile became a touch more genuine as she took in the silvery male with her lime colored eyes. She did not have any sense of smell to speak of or use, and so she relied very heavily on her eyesight and her hearing to help her decipher and identify others. Geneva herself was a light gray color, and although her coat lacked the gloss of his silver, she was surprised to note that their shades of color were more or less the same.

"My name is Geneva," she murmured in return. Her voice was naturally soft, pitched just above a whisper. It was something that followed her from childhood. The quiet soul hardly ever raised her voice. She gazed at him in interest. He seemed comfortable her, but she had never seen him around before. "Have you been around here long?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread