Look for signs of you just to feel it again
[html]
This is a really cute thread o_o; despite everything.

She wanted to shift, so that she could hang onto him better...but wasn't sure about it. Would he be able to shift, even with no leg? She didn't want to put him into any more pain. She started to make the change, but slowly. "You don't have to shift if you don't want to--I just thought we might be more comfortable" It only took a few minutes, less time than usual for her. Shifting had never really come naturally to her.

"Maggie did come back...but then she left again. I'm not sure why. At least Davinci told both me and Laruku that he was leaving." She sat back against the pile of furs, her arms wrapped around him. "Laruku...did he say that it was okay for you to come back? I can't imagine that he would say no...but then, I don't know him that well, really" It wasn't really that Laruku was anti-social...she just hadn't had a lot of alone time with him. He was strange--Naniko wished that there was something she could do for him, sometimes. He always seemed so lonely.

"I hope he does come back...Davinci. With Maggie. I don't think they really liked mother's new family, though...Iskata came back for a time and became mates with the alpha of Storm. They had pups...and then she left again. Sometimes the little ones wander into here, especially Kansas. He's the sweetest little boy" She grinned as she told him about the goings-on of the pack. "You didn't see any more of your family out there? I haven't seen Soran or her pups in months"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread