you are my sweetest downfall
[html]
lol! no worries! I think as long as we avoid the vulgar words it's good XD I actually wouldn't mind continuing if you wouldn't. Whatever you're comfortable with Smile If not we could do a fade out and back in afterwords? 300+

She loved him so fully and completely, there was no room for anyone else. How could she possibly want anything else? It was a thought that never crossed her mind. She wanted to be with him and only him until she drew her last breath on this earth. Her fingertips took in the heat from his body and it added to the fire inside of herself. As their faces parted and they were able to look into one another's eyes again she smiled up at him. One hand moved from his torso to his face, her fingers playing with the fur of his cheek. Her thumb ran over the scar on his lip and she leaned up to kiss it. It had been a foolish fight, but she had been in her own as well. The only difference was her scars hid beneath the surface.

As he nibbled her neck she laid her head to the side, giving him better access as her eyes closed. Ebony fingers now entwined themselves in his chocolate mane while her other hand still clutched his back. He responded to her contact and as he pressed against her she took a sharp intake of breath. He grabbed her hips and she grinned seductively up at him, the way he was handling her making her feel so alive. Her body was ready for him and the union came easily. Savina's head rolled back and she grabbed tightly onto one of his arms. She groaned as he did, the pleasure overloading her mind. "So do you, my knight," she said breathlessly. When he began to move inside her she exhaled and her head rolled back. It felt so good and so right. Once he got into a steady rhythm she moved her hips against him, giving him deeper access. She held onto him tightly as each movement brought a wave of pleasure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread