Inside her knitted sanctuary
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... otable.jpg); background-color:#90577A; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:239px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Dierdre was awesomeeee...but at least I still have Addison >D A Dierdre mini-me. Hey...do you want an Addison thread?! :o We could possibly have a thread where she goes into CD without permission (with your approval of course, it'd have to be plotted that she came in) and where Urma finds her? ^_^ She could update her on the Nani situation. She thinks Nani is still leader there. Want to end this one soon? :o

Being a mother was both the easiest and hardest things she had ever done. It was easy to give love to a child but not easy, apparently, to get that love back. All those hours she had spent with them, caring for them and making sure that they weren't hurt...and then once they went out into the big old world by themselves, they got hurt. Injured. Emotionally damaged. But they never came back to their mother to ask her for advice or for comfort, they went to other people. Who knew what was better for them than her?

"Heh, ok. And you're right, Urma. Thank you for the advice. I feel like I have a lot of experience with leading people and being a mother...but sometimes I need advice from the outside, from someone else." She thought about the trip back to Crimson Dreams, and then looked back to the other white wolf. "You want to stay the night and go back home tomorrow? It'll be a long trip."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread