he can, just by living, damage me beyond repair
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
lol no joke XD 300+

Urma's hollow voice and laughter made her dark ears fold back against her head. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned it, but she had felt it information Urma had a right to know. It concerned her, after all. Savina didn't know how to help her friend, how to make any of this better for her. It was that sense of helplessness that always ended up dragging her down. That was how it had been with Cambria while she was still recovering. The mother had been unable to do anything to really help her child and that had been torturous. She had endured the fears and pains that came along with falling in love with another, but they were of a different sort than those that the pale fey was dealing with. For a moment she considered saying that she wished she could answer that question, but she decided it would not help things. She did not know what Pilot felt, she did not know what went on in his mind. She did not know him as well or in the same manner that Urma did. In a way she was even more in the dark. "You cannot help how you feel. That doesn't make this any easier though..." A redundant statement. No doubt Urma knew that. The Italian fey felt the need to say something though.

Quickly the flaw in her ability to know what her friend dealt with was fleshed out. No, she didn't know how that felt. Kansas and her had hit their bumps in the road, to be certain, but they had never been separated for any substantial amount of time. "No...he has not..." Savina was thankful for that, but felt selfish thinking so seeing where Urma was. The silence hung in the air for a few moments as she tried to think of something to say. No relationship was absolutely perfect, for no person was absolutely perfect. Some were more broken than they rightfully should be, as the relationship between her two friends. What could be done to help comfort her in this rough time though? What was it she could offer? "We may not have faced such problems, but we have faced some. He has let me down before...and I have let him down. We have given one another cause to worry." Things between the mated pair were stable and resolved again, but it was only a recent thing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread