I Got This Fucking Thorn In My Side
[html]

fail x a billion

She could not decide if he was interested in the answers, or gave the questions out of boredom. Anu kept just beyond his reach, not the normal distance for conversation but the male did not seem to mind. He spoke with a smile that told a deadly story, sinister and bold. She found it hard to look at it, and the lines it created on his face, but she forced herself to do so. Blue eyes looked deeper, in a way that they had not before.
"Yes," she spoke as if he asked if it was truly Cwmfen that she had visited. The feeling washed over her, a creature that dug claws deep into her spine. it was sudden, and at the same moment slow and eerie.

The courage that Anu had been so oddly granted was slipping and fading in his presence. Her eyes were soft, and yet as she looked the scars of his face became dark and bold, as if spelling out the letters of his identity.
"a Dahlian" Anu fought to ignore it, and looked away to the morning that was breaching the wooded horizon.
"No, I am no more then what you see." Fragile, soft and gentle. Just as he was the opposite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread