the simplest way to fall apart
[html]

No worries! It's not late at all, my posting has slowed down as well. <3 Is not crap! 300+

The girl watched the older wolf with curiousity. It looks like the lady had been asleep when she had approached. She felt a little bad for waking her up and hoped that she wouldn't be grumpy. Sometimes, if she were woken up before she wanted to, she was kind of grumpy. Her tail tucked a little, afraid she might get scolded for disturbing the wolfess' rest. There were no angry looks though and she sighed with relief. The adult laid on her side before speaking. She had pretty fur, all silvery and stuff. Cambria hadn't seen anyone with a coat like that before. Though she was incredibly surprised to find out that the woman knew not only her name, but who her mother was. How did she know? The pup was sure she had never seen her before. Though there was something familiar here...the way the lady's voice sounded was similar to her mother and uncle and then the question was accented with an Italian word. Her head cocked to the side but her questions were soon answered with the next words. Her momma's sister?

"Yah, I's Cambria. You's Momma's sisters?" Hmmm, what was the word for her? Ehno was Uncle (or Zio) Ehno. Oh Aunt! Aunt or Zia. That's right! "You'd be's my Aunt thens?" Though this was still perplexing. Not for a moment did she doubt the truth of the silvered female's words, but how come she hadn't met her before? If they were family then why had they only just met now? Cambria was certain that she hadn't ever met her Aunt Ghita before. But now it became even more confusing! Her Aunt remembered her, but she did not remember her Aunt. How could that be? The pup's confusion was evident on her face, impossible to hide. "Why's don't I 'member you's? An' why does you 'member me?" She couldn't riddle this out on her own, it was too hard. Carefully she took a few more steps towards her supposed Aunt, gaze never leaving the adult's face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread