Lost in what seems to be reality.
[html]

.......ooc

Leroy welcomed Ayita as she cuddled into him, her tears made him feel sad he never liked women he was close to crying. Kissing lightly on her head his ears fanned forward as she spoke about them, and he understood her fears since so many were his own."I'm not ready to say I love you either" Pausing for a moment Leroy's red eyes glanced down at his hand and her belly before speaking in his warm, caring voice. "but there will be love Ayita, they will not be denied it an time can help things work. We are a family, maybe a small surprised family but one nonetheless"

Pulling her slightly closer to him Leroy pulled his free hand to rub her back, breathing her in Leroy wanted to comfort her. "They'll be strong, an just as stunning as their mother" Moving slightly a painful breath left his lips as the gash on his chest reopened. Kissing at her again the husky spoke to her in kind, warm, and caring tones. "I have a surprise for you, want to see it now?" Red eyes locked with her blue ones, hand gently on her stomach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread