Child of the wilderness [private]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She did not have her sword with her today, a slight handicap, but she wasn't too worried. She was starting to do other kinds of training now that she had mastered Lightning, and had been focusing on hand-to-hand combat. If she met someone dangerous, maybe she would be able to practice with her teeth. She was hungry, but she would defend herself if it was needed.

The approach of the other was a surprise and her eyes widened. She stopped in her movements, a smile breaking on her face as she realized who it was. "Kansas! Hey! I was wondering when I'd run into you after seeing all your kids. Well, except one. A girl. I've seen uhhhh...Amata, and Gotham." Her tail wagged back and forth and she came forward, nudging him beneath the chin.

The arrival of the other sibling made her wonder if this had been planned--how had all three of them ended up in one place? "Stalker." She said with a joking grin. How long had it been since all of them had been together in one place?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread